Your holiday accommodation is in the comfortable Fagan family home and our converted barn at the Equestrian Centre, close to the horses and the action. Most of our rooms sleep 3 to 4 guests and are en-suite. The hearty home cooking is a blend of traditional and contemporary Irish Cuisine.
Self catering accommodation is available from September To June, Bord Failte Registered, with a 4 star rating.
Contact for more info/booking
What you should bring for your stay at Mullingar Equestrian
• Riding Boots - short or long boots or shoes with a raised heel (runners are not permitted)
• Riding Helmet - to current standards or you can borrow one from the centre
• Body Protector - for Show-jumping and crosscountry
• Riding gloves and whip optional
• Showjacket - for our weekly competition!
• Jodhpurs / breeches
• T-shirts / longsleeve tops
• Warm jumpers
• Rain Jackets - essential in Ireland !
• Swimsuit for the Jacuzzi or the local pool
• Tennis shoes/Runners for tennis and sports
• Evening clothes - tracksuit/jeans etc
• Toiletries - Shampoo, Toothbrush etc.
E11 health card ( available free from your local health centre)
• Pocket Money for Sunday excursion to Dublin ( €30 to €50 approx)
There is a washer and dryer in the centre so only pack enough clothes to last you the duration of your stay. Towels and bedlinen are provided.