- Correct footwear must be worn by all riders. Riding boots or a sensible shoe/boot with a heel may be worn, but runners/trainers will not be allowed.
- Riders must switch mobile phones off when riding and no cameras will be allowed out on treks.
- Parents and members of the public are asked to remain outside the arena unless asked to enter by a member of staff. Clients are also asked to please keep off the fences.
- No flash photography around the arena please.
- Clients are asked to always be aware of danger while around these premises, especially around the horses and stable area.
- Clients are asked to supervise children at all times and are asked not to enter the stable block or stables. Please do not feed the horses and no dogs are allowed on the premises.
Booking, Payment & Cancellation
- All riders must complete a Registration Sheet and Disclaimer form before they ride.
- In the event of cancellation PLEASE notify us 24 hrs in advance of bookings
- For ease of management all clients are asked to pay for their lessons or treks at the beginning of the session. .
The management reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions.
We also reserve the right to refuse entry to these premises.