Whether you’re looking to try out a horse for the first time or seeking to improve your riding techniques or getting back in the saddle after a break we are delighted to help.
Horse riding is a great source of active relaxation regardless of age and it is not just a pastime for the fit, but a sport that can make you fit. A weekly horse riding session addresses many fitness aspects: fat burning, limbering up, strengthening the body and boosting flexibility, as well as training to be as one with the horse.
“Horse riders are strongly motivated to take part in riding by the sense of well-being they gain from interacting with horses” British Horse Society
Phone Richard 085 8519353 for more information and to book your child’s lesson
|Category||Calender Month Price||Weekly Price|
|Children||€80 (4) Paid Upfront||€25|
|Children Lead Rein||€60 (4) Paid Upfront||€18|
|Adult||€100 (4) Paid Upfront||€30|
Group Lessons are for one hour. Private (one to one) lessons are for 45 mins.
Riders must wear correct clothing (Check with your instructor)
Changes may occur to the above timetable from time to time if necessary
RIDING SCHOOL TIMETABLE
Below is the lesson schedule. For bookings and more details contact Richard 085 8519353 or phone 04493-48331.
Pupils can progress to taking part in our weekly show jumping competitions run every Friday evening during the winter & spring months. Ask your instructor for more details.
CURRENT RIDING SCHOOL SCHEDULE
|Tuesday||4.00pm onward||Showjumping Ireland Training. Contact Rosemary: 086-6064959|
|Wednesday||4.30pm||Lead Rein (1/2 hr)|
|5.00pm||Beginner Children Level 1|
|6.00pm||Beginner Children Level 2|
|Friday||6.00pm||Training Shows (except mid July to end of August ) School ponies may be hired for Friday shows if taking lessons during the week, Please book after lesson or with Andrina by 2pm on Friday.|
|10.30am||Beginner Children Level 2|
|11.30am||Beginner children Level 1|
|12.30am||Lead Rein (1/2 hr)|
Terms & Conditions
Clients are asked to read and comply with this and any other notices around the premises. They are there to ensure the safety of all clients, children and staff.
Safety When Riding
- Correct, safe footwear must be worn by all riders. Riding boots or a sensible shoe/boot with a heel should be worn.
- Riders should switch mobile phones off when riding and no cameras will be allowed out on treks.
- Parents and members of the public are asked to remain outside the arena unless asked to enter by a member of staff.
- Clients are also asked to please keep off the fences.
- No flash photography around the arena please.
- Clients are asked to always be aware of danger while around these premises, especially around the horses and stable area.
- Clients are asked to supervise children at all times and are asked not to enter the stable block or stables unless under supervision. Please do not feed the horses and no dogs are allowed on the premises.
Booking, Payment & Cancellation
- All riders must complete a Registration Sheet and Disclaimer form before they ride.
- In the event of cancellation PLEASE notify us 24 hrs in advance of bookings
- For ease of management all clients are asked to pay for their lessons or treks at the beginning of the session. .
- The management reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions.
- We also reserve the right to refuse entry to these premises.