Reminder: Declarations for All national classes will close at 4pm on Thursday the 1st of June
Please see below the important update from Mullingar regarding entries
Who’s coming to Mullingar International Horseshow this weekend? A sneak preview of the hot competition; Olympian Greg Broderick, speed champion Liam O’Meara, 2016 Devenish Champion Vincent Byrne, Australian Jake Hunter, 2016 Grand Prix Winner Sophie Dalm and our very own Balmoral u10 Champion Alanna Fagan to name but a few.
To facilitate riders, owners and spectators, we have introduced the online.Equipe.com startlists & results system in Mullingar this year. We have also extended the entry closing date by 3 days to give further flexibility and allow for additional entries, transfers and withdrawals of national entries.
For a smooth running of the system and a pleasant show experience for everyone, we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following entry terms and conditions:
- Pre-entries for all 70 national classes close Thursday 1 June at 4.00 pm on www.sji.ie (with the exception of Sportsman & Temporary Tickets)
- The €10 booking fee on entries is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Additional entries and withdrawals can be made until Thursday 4.00 pm on the sji website with no penalty.
- Entries after closing date are subject to availability and a 20% convenience fee. Late entries must be registered at the show office by 5.00 pm for classes the following day. The same will apply for Temporary Tickets.
When you arrive at the show, declarations must be made with an SJI ticket in the show office 1 hour before the class starts.
- Declarations for Sunday and Monday finals must be made with an SJI ticket in the show office before 5.00 pm the previous evening.
- To complete declarations, riders can pay cash at time of entry or to open an account bring along a signed cheque or bank card details.
- To save time at the show office, please have tickets completed, with the horse’s start number in the top left hand corner, and the event number in the top centre.
All classes will jump per the published start list drawn order which will be available on online.Equipe.com. Riders and grooms must communicate with starters if they are jumping in multiple arenas at the same time. International classes will take priority, followed by national classes in international arenas.
We would like to thank all of you who have already made your entries. We look forward to welcoming you all to Mullingar for the Bank Holiday weekend, and don’t forget to download the “Equipe Online” app before the show to keep up to date with competition progress.
Stay up to date with all the action on https://www.facebook.com/mullingarequestrian
Call if you need assistance,
International Declarations: Ciara 086 4103009
National Entries: 086 4103009
Stabling: Declan 086 0331536