Your holiday accommodation is in the comfortable Fagan family home and our converted barn at the Equestrian Centre, close to the horses and the action. Most of our rooms sleep 3 to 4 guests and are en-suite. The hearty home cooking is a blend of traditional and contemporary Irish Cuisine…
What you should bring for your stay at Mullingar Equestrian
• Riding Boots – short or long boots or shoes with a raised heel (runners are not permitted)
• Riding Helmet – to current standards or you can borrow one from the centre
• Body Protector – for Show-jumping and crosscountry
• Riding gloves and whip optional
• Jodhpurs / breeches
• T-shirts / longsleeve tops
• Warm jumpers
• Rain Jackets – essential in Ireland !
• Swimsuit for the Jacuzzi or the local pool
• Tennis shoes/Runners for tennis and sports
• Evening clothes – tracksuit/jeans etc
• Toiletries – Shampoo, Toothbrush etc
• EHIC – European Health Insurance Card (available free from your local health centre)
• Pocket Money for Sunday excursion to Dublin (€30 to €50 approx)
There is a washer and dryer in the centre, so only pack enough clothes to last you for the duration of your stay.
Towels and bedlinen are provided.
Photos – Summer Student Accommodation: