- Friday | September 2, 2022
- 9:00 am
- Dorothy 087-2488017/ Enya 085-7759065( Text)
A huge success in 2021 we look forward to hosting this event again in 2022 which promises to be even bigger & better and even more fun.
& What a weekend of jumping it was, congratulations to all prize winners and to the 2022 All Star CHAMPIONS!
- 90cm All Stars CHAMPION – Shauna Furlong
- Metre All Stars CHAMPION – Jacqui Boland
- 1.10 All Stars CHAMPION – Marie Hartley
- 1.20 All Stars CHAMPION – Mark Duffy
- 1.30 All Stars CHAMPION – Robert Harrison.
Showjumping Ireland – ALL STAR’S TEAM CHALLENGE.Team Leader Board
Grand Final Spot PRIZES WINNERS;
90cm All Stars Tour Grand Final – Leading (S) will receive a Training Bursary with Tholm Keane – WINNER Chantal Stewart.
Metre All Stars Tour Grand Final – Leading YR/JU/COH will receive a Training Bursary with Tholm Keane – WINNER Rebecca Cole.
– Leading A/AA Competitor will receive a Training Bursary with Eddie Moloney – WINNER Jacqui Boland.
1.10m All Stars Tour Grand Final – Leading A/AA Competitor will receive a Training Bursary with Eddie Moloney – WINNER Marie Hartley
– Leading Owner/Breeders Prize, Stallion Covering Voucher to Mikey Pender’s up and coming young Stallion Madgeslane Luidam. (Luidam x O.B.O.S Qauility x Master Imp.) – Marie Hartley.
1.20m All Stars Tour Grand Final – Leading Pro AM will receive a TWO DAY Training Bursary with Greg Broderick at Ballypatrick Stables which includes overnight stabling. – WINNER Anne Marie Glennon.
– Leading Owners/Breeders Prize, Stallion Covering from Castlefield Breeding Farm to their “outstanding young stallion with presence, technique and phenomenal ability” Castlefield Kingston. (Cinsey x Cascari x Caretino) – WINNER (Mark Duffy).
1.30m All Stars Tour Grand Final – Leading YR/JU/COH will receive a TWO DAY Training Bursary with Greg Broderick at Ballypatrick Stables which includes overnight stabling – WINNER Rachel McGrath.
Leading Lady of the All Stars Tour Leader Board (horse/rider combination) & winner of the €200 voucher from Barnadown Equestrian – Julianne Gaffney & Supreme Action.
(see SJI Live for points and leader board).
Showjumping Ireland All Stars Tour 2022 – Grand Final, Important Information.
Showjumping Ireland ALL STAR’S TEAM CHALLENGE 2022.
Fun All Star’s team event with fantastic prizes.
1st – Each team member will be measured and fitted for a pair of Parlanti Passion Boots, kindly sponsored by Tailored Equestrian & J.Ryan Haulage.
2nd – Team Training Clinic with Miguel Bravo at HHS Stud + FREE Membership/registration from Showjumping Ireland for 2023. Kindly sponsored by HHS Stud & SJI.
3rd – FREE Membership/registration from Showjumping Ireland for 2023, kindly sponsored by SJI.
SJI ALL STARS Team CHALLENGE 2022
Each team will have 4 riders, please declare by emailing email@example.com OR text 085-7759065.
** 4 Riders on each team from any height category (combinations must have competed at TWO tour show.)
**Best jumping result of declared Rider/horse will be recorded each day. (Fri & Sat).
**Points will be allocated as follows, 1st to 6th; 1st (10), 2nd (8), 3rd (7), 4th (6), 5th (5), 6th (4) & CR 1pt.
** 4 Team Riders combinations results will count each day & aggregate score over the two days will be the result.(Fri & Sat).
**Scores & table will be shared each day on social media & Final Results will be announced Sunday and presentation will take place after the All-Stars Metre class on Sunday.
CRITERIA FOR HORSES 2022.
- Qualified combinations can only jump in the Grand Finals. Open to all Showjumping Ireland Registered Riders & Horses, Shows will jump under SJI Rules. All ages & passports are welcome to compete.
- Minimum of TWO Show appearances on the Tour qualifies you to enter for the Grand Final Weekend. A combination may jump at a variety of heights throughout the Tour but it is a total of TWO Tour Shows/combination that is necessary. (see list of tour dates below).
- All horses will be pre-entered for the Grand Finals & the rider that rode it on the TWO qualifying shows on the Tour is the rider eligible to ride it on the Grand Final Weekend. (If there is a legitimate sale or injury to the rider before the Final the owner/rider must contact the organiser before the entry is submitted for the Grand Final Weekend & a decision will be made by the OC on the validity of the requested change of rider).
– Riders may compete in TWO height band Qualifiers/horse at the Grand Finals weekend.
– A rider/horse combination may compete in only ONE Grand Final, therefore a rider/horse combination that may have qualified for 2 Grand Finals must then choose 1 of the Grand Finals & the next eligible combination will be given the Grand Final slot.
– A rider may jump a max of 2 horses a grand final.
All standard SJI Protocols will stand for in relation to Veterinary Checks, Stipendary Stewarding, boots, Warm Up arena fence height & warm up practices etc. Unsportsmanlike behaviour will be dealt with by the Stipendary Stewards & the Ground Jury.
Qualifier Tour Dates 2022.
(If you have attended TWO of the tour shows below you are QAUILIFIED for the Grand Final)
- 22nd May Sceilig Ec
- 22nd May Tubberbride Ec
- 29th May Tipperary Ec
- 6th June Raheen na Gun
- 12th June Roscrea
- 19th June Portmore
- 25th June Meadows EC
- 2nd July Tubberbride EC
- 3rd July Killossary Lodge
- 3rd July Connell Hill EC
- 7th July Balmoral Championships
- 9th July Mullingar EC
- 10th July JAG Equestrian
- 23rd July Ard Chuain
- 29th July Mullingar EC
- 1st Aug Clare EC
- 7th Aug Kernan’s
- 7th Aug Maryville
- 13th Aug Mullingar EC
- 27th Aug Coilog
- 27th Aug Barnadown
- 28th Aug Cavan EC.
- 2nd Sept Mullingar EC (Sand 1 & 2).