- Saturday | June 12, 2021
- All Day
Mullingar Equestrian Showing Show
Saturday June 12th
For Enquires contact Andrina on 085 1918843 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Fee: €25 for all classes + booking fee €1 – Pre Entry ONLY.
Entries OPEN –
CLICK here to ENTER
Entry Closing Date: 30th of May.
Online Payments Open on May 30th. No refunds will be issued after this time.
Rules of Show – Redmills Qual + TIHA Class Rules
Mullingar Showing Show 2021 – Class 3. Amateur show class – confined to Amateur riders/Riding club members/4yrs old and over, 15HH and upwards to be Judged on manners, performance and turnout. Snaffle bridle may be worn. This is a Qualifying class for Connolly’s RED MILLS Amateur champion of champions, final to be held in Glandoran Island Summer Show on Sunday 1st August
N.B. Combinations who might Qualify for Professional Final are NOT eligible for the Amateur Final.
Criteria for Qualification- To Qualify for the AMATEUR FINAL – Amateurs may compete in other classes but CANNOT qualify for both finals
1st & 2nd placed in the Amateur class[class 3] will qualify for the Connolly’s RED MILLS Amateur champion of champions final to be held in Glandoran Island Summer Show on 1st August.
If 1st and 2nd place have ALREADY QUALIFIED The Qualification will be offered to the 3rd place competitor, Qualification will go no further than 3rd place.
Definition of Amateur classes/Riders-
- To be defined as an Amateur and eligible for participation in these classes a person must not: Have engaged in livery, buying, selling, dealing, or hiring horses as a mean of deriving a main source of income for the past 5 years.
- Have accepted remuneration whether it be monetary or goods in kind for employment in connection with horses in a racing, show jumping, showing, livery stable or riding school in the past 5 years.
- Have shown a horse owned by a company or a commercial firm, or a horse for which his or hers immediate family accepts livery or training charges from a person outside immediate concern. The Horse entered in the class must be the regular mount of the rider stated in the entry form and must not have been competed by a professional in the current showing season and may not be competed by a professional in any other classes at the show.
- It is the responsibility of each owner to ensure that the owner and rider meet the eligibility requirements. If an owner is found in breach of this rule, then they will not be permitted to attend the final.
- It is the responsibility of each owner to satisfy showing Ireland that the owner and rider are true bona fide amateurs
Masks must be worn by all except when mounted . Observe 2 metre social distancing
Do not travel if you are feeing unwell or have been out of the country in the previous 14 days
Mullingar – COVID -19 Protocols ECVOA COVID Protocol Video
All riders coming to the centre will be asked to confirm that they and their staff have read these protocols and will fully co-operate with the Covid 19 Compliance Officer on site.
Attendees are required to bring their own supply of anti Covid 19 disinfectant materials for their personal use.