Mullingar 2023 CSI 2* International Horse Show, 1-5 June
Mullingar CSI 2* show has played a major role in the continual success of our riders and horses at home and on the world stage with a substantial prize fund and a wide range of competitions which cater for every rider’s needs. The experience gained at CSI 2* shows not only educate our riders & horses at home but also our judges , course designers & officials who are highly sought after to officiate at shows across the globe.
The MEC Team are looking forward to welcoming you all back to Mullingar from Thursday June 1st to Monday 5th
- For all 2023 sponsorship options contact Robert on 086-2519161
- For general show & entry enquires contact Dorothy 087-2488017
- For stable enquiries contact Declan 086-0331536
Are you an Equestrian Business looking to gain more exposure ?
Become a sponsor at Mullingar and join us in celebrating the sport while promoting your business to your target clients, with key branding at events physically and digitally. Enjoy our new pavilion space with a panoramic view over the arenas & watch the competition in comfort. Experience the buzz and excitement while soaking up the atmosphere.
* For international entries submit on entry.equipe.com before Monday May 22nd (Open on May 1st )and also download online.equipe.com app and click in to Mullingar International Show for all other show information & updates.
* For SJI national entries (Horse & Pony) submit on www.sjilive.ie as per closing times listed on the SJI Live App. Please read T&C.
All Horses AND Riders wishing to jump in the International Classes MUST be FEI registered prior to submitting entries on Equipe. This is an annual registration, see forms below -It is advised to submit registrations to FEI asap.
Entries will not be accepted without current FEI Registration Numbers for BOTH Horse & Rider. Please download and complete the forms above and email them back to Horse Sport Ireland along with the HSI Payment Form. This needs to be done before you book for the Mullingar International Show
RDS Puissance Rules to follow
Studbook Show Jumping Series CRITERIA
Click to Download TEAM CUP entry form
National Stables will open May 1st & can be booked on Equipe.
Limited on-site national stables are reserved for international riders only, €150 for duration of the Show. There will be off site stables available for national horses & ponies. Contact Stable Office
Priority Parking + Hook Up: €123.00 (inc VAT) for duration of the ShowBook Priority Parking / Hook-up
All stables enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org / Declan 086 -033 1536
Please read all T&C before completing entries on www.sjilive.ie & entry.equipe.com
- Riders may enter a maximum of three horses in total.
- A horse may only jump in one class per day.
- Trot up for all international horses will be on Friday 2 June from 2.00 pm until 5.00 pm.
- Self Declarations close at 6.00 pm the evening before for the following day’s events
- Riders & Horses must be registered with the FEI for International Classes
- Vaccinations must be up to date
- Entries online only on entry.equipe.com by Monday May 22nd
- Entries must be paid in full by Monday May 29th
- Grand Prix Qualifiers: as per schedule
- Cancellations deadline: as per schedule