- Training shows will run on Friday evenings In November & December 2019 @ 5:30
- Training /Unreg/ shows will run on Sunday December 29th &Sunday January 5th @ 10.15 am
- Sunday Training League January 12th, 19th, 26th & Feb 2nd @ 10 am
- Sunday Combined Training & Jump Cross League Feb 9th ,16th, 23rd & March 1st from 10.30
- Saturday Training shows / Sand 1 from March 7th & every league Saturday until November in conjunction with our Horse & Pony SJI Leagues
You are welcome to join in at any stage throughout the leagues.
Friday Dec 6th Results
Friday Nov 22nd – November League Final Results
Friday Training Shows
Our Friday Training Shows will run from November 1st 2019 and will commence at 5:30. The first class is the 30 cm followed by thel 40 cm at 5:45 .. The 60 cm class is scheduled for 6.00 pm & will be divided into 60cm straight & 60cm full followed by the 70 cm, 80 cm, 90 cm and meter.
What classes take place
The evening starts with the 30 cm (younger riders can be led ) followed by the 60 cm, 70 cm, 80 cm, 90 cm, metre
Who can partake?
The league is open to adults & children and all levels of rider / horse / pony. We particularly welcome adult riders (ie. riding club, amateur etc ).
What to wear ?
All riders should wear jodhpurs, plain colored jacket/top and correct foot wear. Hooded tops are not allowed for safety reasons. Animals should be turned out correctly. End of league prizes for turnout will be awarded.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of each league for the highest placed rider in each height category as well as for turnout and special merit awards
Enquiries: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Dorothy( 087-2488017 ) Pony Hire re MEC students contact Andrina 085-519353 (Wed-Sat) Friday nights Entry fee; x-poles - 60cm €10.00 / 60cm full + €15.00 Second Entry same rider/horse/pony €10 School Pony Hire - Weekly - Entry + €10.00 Pre Book (4 weeks) - Weekly Entry + €5.00
Saturday Unreg Shows (Outdoors ) Entry Fee €20